5/28/09

Jeremy Deme is coming on the Re-session Tour




Jeremy Deme, creator of Presence Videos is coming on the MacNeil leg of the Re-session tour, and he’s bringing Greg Flag, (Federal) and Dillon Lloyd, (MacNeil). Jeremy is going to be filming and editing web videos for the Ten Pack site during and after the tour. We’re super stoked to have him on the tour. He’s a bad ass! We’re also super stoked that he’s bringing Greg and Dillon. Should be fun.

How long have you been involved with BMX?

That's a hard one to answer, feels like forever, probably a little over ten years. A few years before the first Metro Jam.

What got you into filming?

I used to always film Eric Trepanier back in the early riding days, I broke my ankle years back and couldn't ride for most of that winter so I just started filming a bunch. From then on I just really got into it.


Name a couple of edits that you are most stoked on.

I'm not a huge fan of web stuff so I'm going to say the Presence DVD we just filmed last year. It was really fun going on a bunch of trips and seeing dudes shred all year. Everyone was really into the project and it was really motivating. This year we're working on a Canada wide DVD, I have a feeling that it will be something I will be really stoked on for years to come.

http://vimeo.com/1604370

http://vimeo.com/4537002
http://vimeo.com/3879525
http://vimeo.com/3823397


Who’s in your crew in Montreal?

The Montreal crew isn't really a crew, but these are the dudes who are usually out shredding the streets on a daily basis: Corey Dewey, Greg Flag, Dill Lloyd, Albert Krolikowski, Mike Cardin, Chats dudes, myself and a bunch of other dudes.

How long have you known Dillon?

I've known Dillon for a few years now, since he was wearing white pants and running Ti spokes.

When’s Dillon going to get a belt?

Probably when his sister gives him one.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news! :) Great additions to the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best guy you could have doing video for you. His footage always looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete